Our Customer Success Team supports the successful delivery and utilization of the Graphika platform for some of the biggest companies on the globe. Our new CSM will serve as a customer champion and trusted liaison throughout the life-cycle of the post-sales relationship, ensuring that our customers receive exemplary service and are well educated on the product. We don’t focus on simply providing data, but offering the insights to turn information into strategic action thus demonstrating the value of Graphika maps. Our Customer Success Manager needs to become a platform expert to partner with customers to help them realize the full potential of Graphika.
What You Will Do :
- Manage a high volume of ongoing projects and relationships with B2B customers
- Manage budgets, schedules, and analysis efforts to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Serve as the primary point of contact for your clients post-sale in order to resolve questions, concerns, and communicate accurate turnaround timelines for deliverables based on existing team pipeline
- Proactively address or communicate challenges, concerns, and process improvements
- Respond to client requests for new project initiatives
- Collaborate with various members of the Technology and Sales teams to assess the scope of work
- Take a proactive role in learning about client’s industry, business needs, contract requirements, and company culture
- Provide personalized training to customers on-site or remotely
- Ensure clients are well informed throughout the on-boarding process and project development process
- Set appropriate expectations about Graphika products and functionality
- Advise and educate clients on products available; recommend features to help them achieve their particular business goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Marketing, Business or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of experience in Customer Success, preferably in SaaS and/or startups
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Results driven focus and ability to see issues through to completion in a timely manner
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong customer-focused service attitude and demeanor
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Technology, Research and Analytics
- Has an interest in internet and society, geopolitical dynamics, and cares about the health of the internet and the networked public sphere globally
- Ability to travel for client needs as necessary
Good to Have:
- Project Management experience
- Skilled with Google Suite applications
- Strong Excel user
- Understanding of data science and ability to manage data
- Multilingual proficiency
Why You'll Like Working For Graphika:
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. We can promise that you will be working with the best and brightest in the industry. You’ll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you’ll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer 100% employee-paid health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents, FSA, and a generous monthly commute allowance to make your trips to and from work easier. Additionally, we have unlimited work-from-home, sick day, and PTO and require every employee to take a minimum of 10 days vacation/year. We also host team activities regularly including game nights, group lunches and team outings.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.