Our new Client Support Manager serves as a client champion throughout the entire relationship, ensuring a successful delivery of our products.The role includes forging and maintaining connections with our contacts at some of the biggest companies in the world. We don’t focus on simply providing data, but offering the insights to turn information into strategic action thus demonstrating the value of Graphika maps. Our Client Support Manager needs to become a platform expert to partner with customers to help them realize the full potential of Graphika.
- Manage multiple ongoing projects and relationships with clients, team members, and channel partners
- Manage budgets, schedules, files, partners, and clients to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Serve as the primary point of contact with clients
- Proactively address or communicate challenges, concerns, and process improvements
- Respond to client requests for new project initiatives
- Collaborate with various members of the technology and sales teams to assess the scope of work
- Take a proactive role in learning about client’s industry, business needs, contract requirements, and company culture
- Provide personalized training to customers on-site or remotely.
- Ensure clients are well informed throughout the onboarding process and project development process.
- Be the main point of contact for questions, concerns, or requests and communicate accurate turnaround timelines and deliverables
- Set appropriate expectations about Graphika products and functionality
- Advise clients on products available; recommend products or features to help them achieve their particular business goals
- Client Satisfaction and Retention:
- Understand client goals and objectives in order to identify opportunities to promote Graphika’s products
- Act as a client advisor regarding integration of Graphika products into customer workflows
- Develop strong relationships and loyal client base
We need a candidate who has the following qualifications and attributes:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Project Management experience
- Results driven focus and ability to see issues through to completion in a timely manner
- Strong problem solving skills
- 3+ years experience in client service / data science / project management / social media
- Understanding of data science and ability to manage data
Sound interesting? We'd love to talk with you! Send Cover Letter & Resume to email@example.com
*Graphika Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Graphika is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Graphika are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or beliefs, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Graphika will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Graphika encourages applicants of all ages.